- You will have the opportunity to work closely with photographer Anikitos, through a series of challenges that will not simply make you more comfortable with your camera, but will also help you beat the fear of shooting on the street.
- The workshop will also include guidance for photo editing.
For any inquiries of the workshop contact Anikitos through:
Instagram DM: @anikitosphotographer
Tel: +357 99 890683
Aims of the workshop:
- Understand your Camera Fully
- Understanding the rules
- How to break the rules
- Beating the Fear of Shooting Candidly
- Getting in close to shoot stories
- Street Themes
ONE DAY Street Photography Workshop
10:00 – 11:00 -> Meeting with each other and identifying our personal needs on street photography over coffee
11:00 – 13:00 -> Introduction to the basics of Street Photography (Theoretical Part)
- Principles of street photography
- Needs of street photography (Cameras, lenses, accessories)
- The significance of Depth of Field in street photography
- Creative use of Light and Shadow
- Understanding the basic rules of composition
- Themes of Street Photography
L U N C H B R E A K
14:00 -17:00 -> Practice on the Field with close guidance by Anikitos that will include the following points:
- How do we locate the area we want to shoot in?
- How do we decide what to shoot?
- What do we need to have with us?
- How do we hold our camera to be able to shoot instantly?
- How do we shoot candidly? How do we approach our subjects without interrupting/ruining the spontaneity of the moment
- Logic versus Instinct
- Personal Safety
- Concentration on our aim
17:00-18:00 -> Basic Editing on the photos produced during the workshop
- Choose successful/interesting photos
- Identify ways in which your photos could become more successful after shooting