You will have the opportunity to expand your training with Anikitos photographer by spending more time working closely together on the field.
During this 4 week workshop you will be able to practice advanced photographic skills that will allow you to develop photo projects.
The workshop offers weekly meetings through which you will get the chance to start from the basics of photography and you will eventually build advanced techniques of developing successful photo stories.
This workshop includes:
- Introduction to the basic theoretical concepts and rules of photography
- Practice on the field
- Photo Editing
- Developing a Photo Story
*Extra charges may apply for locations outside Nicosia and Larnaca.
For any inquiries of the workshop contact Anikitos through:
Instagram DM: @anikitosphotographer
Tel: +357 99 890683
Aims of the workshop:
- Understand your Camera Fully
- Get introduced to the rules of photography
- Find out how to break the rules
- Discover new sources of inspiration
- Beat the Fear of Shooting Candidly
- Get close to shooting stories
- Explore Street Themes
- Edit photos
- Develop a photo story
First week Street Photography Workshop
½ hour -> Meeting with each other and identifying our personal needs on street photography over coffee
1 ½ hours -> Introduction to the basics of Photography (Theoretical Part)
- Principles of photography
- Needs of street photography (Cameras, lenses, accessories)
- The significance of Depth of Field in street photography
- Creative use of Light and Shadow
2 hour -> Practice the basic rules of photography on the field
2 hour-> Introduction to the basics of Street Photography (Theoretical Part II):
- Basic Rules of Composition:
- Rule of thirds
2 hours -> Practice the basic rules of photography on the field:
- How do we locate the area we want to shoot in?
- How do we decide what to shoot?
- What do we need to have with us?
- How do we hold our camera to be able to shoot instantly?
- How do we shoot candidly? How do we approach our subjects without interrupting/ruining the spontaneity of the moment
- Logic versus Instinct
- Personal Safety
- Concentration on our aim
- Beating the fear of shooting on the street
- Tackling challenges
- Exploring Street Themes
- Developing an idea into a photo story
2 hours-> Practice on the field with the close guidance of Anikitos photographer. In this practice you will start a small photo project.
1 hour -> Photo Editing
2 hours -> Practice on the field with the close guidance of Anikitos photographer. In this session of practice, you will develop the idea into a complete photo story.
2 hours -> Photo editing